“Everything in this world is easy unless you take the first step.”
The best way to learn the AutoCad for the beginners who have not taken any courses for learning the same and also for those who have zero knowledge of its operation, is to install the AutoCad in your comp and try operating every command as per my tuts everyday. It does not matter which upgraded version of AutoCad software you use as long as you know the shortcut keys of the command. I assure you; within no time you will boost your confidence level in learning the software.
- AutoCad is a software program which has been used in various industries for many years. This software can help architects, designers, engineers, etc…
- This particular product is used for the engineering of new bridges, buildings, stadiums, homes, electrical and so much more.
- This software is actually very helpful for engineering students, especially those that wish to have an impact on their engineering course.
- This software is so easy to use and offers the ease of cut, copy and paste, saving time, energy and making it easy to use once you know how.
- Hundreds of people attend AutoCad classes every year to add to their growing resume, making them more appealing to prospective employers and increasing their chances of being accepted for promotion.
I will be sharing my notes of AutoCad that I had prepared during my engineering days in the form of pictorial representation. Hope it would be beneficial to all my upcoming civil engineering friends. Any feedbacks and comments are appreciated. Also don’t forget to like my post if you find it worthy. Have a nice day !!! God bless you all.
AutoCad tutorial comprising of 22 pages. Hope it would be easy and simple for you to understand. Lets begin…
Good day, pals !!!